Forty Five

Now what the hell was I supposed to do? I got off the bean bag, my stomach muscles were already tiring - besides, I've alway hated bean bags. I kicked it, just because...

I still had no answers! I thought about going upstairs. Lisa and Mike had broken up... but I had no idea where Lisa and I were now. Did I have the right to go up there? I figured not, since it was Lisa's place and she'd told me to go. I should respect their privacy. Besides, they had been in a reasonably long-term relationship, and if there was a chance of them salvaging something from it, I guessed I should give them that chance.

Thinking things through I took the only option left to me. I opened the garage roll-a-door, put my keys in the ignition and then snuck back up the stairs.

I know - you're telling my to leave them alone, quit while I'm behind, but be honest. You want me to go up there, don't you?




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy just doesn't know when to quit, he'll get himself into some serious trouble... Jo

February 01, 2005 8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home