Twenty Three

I refreshed the screen for ten minutes but nobody had commented yet. It was time enough to reflect on what I'd written and wonder if it wasn't time to change my direction in life. Maybe the need to press myself against Lisa's curves would ease in time. She'd dump Mike eventually, when she found a richer guy - all I had to do was avoid both of them until then.

I was anticipating a "You're a disgusting pig" reply with every page reload when the flyscreen rattled to someone's knock. Lisa ducked under the garage roll-a-door before I had finished opening it and rushed passed me and into the house. I smiled to myself as I pushed the door back down and followed her in. She was eager for more of the DesMeister after all. Who could blame her?

I swaggered into the kitchen. The backlighting from the lounge accentuated the sweep of her curvey hips as she stood with her back to me. All my previous musings of self betterment melted under her sexuality.

'Sorry... I can hardly believe I'm here...' she said, her back still to me.

'Oh, I can believe it,' I replied, wondering whether to rest my hands on her shoulders.

'I didn't know where else to-' She flinched away as I touched her. She spun around. Even in the half light the puffed welt on her cheek burnt bright.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home