Twenty Nine

'So... you, er...' I did the sexy eye and the cool hip swing.

She slapped my groping hand away. 'No.'

My chest and shoulders sag to normality. I supposed now we were going to have that morning after talk about where we went from here. We didn't.

After I got tired of Lisa telling me not to gawk at her while she showered, I went and checked my blog for comments.

Don't hurt Nina.

Anon.


Succint. I shrugged and created a new post.

Life's funny sometimes. One day I'm a lonely loser, the next I'm getting it off
with a hot chick with a second woman sniffing around me. Ah, it was only a
matter of time.

But yes, I do feel bad for Mike. But less bad than I
might have done if he hadn't been bashing Lisa. I mean... I know I'm low on the
moral scale, but I wouldn't hit a chick. Not ever. I always figured only total
cowards with no saving graces would be that dumb. And now I find a friend of
mine, I mean Mike is cool...

Anyway, I guess I'm not one to be judging
today. But stuffed if I know what to do now.

I read it over and then published. I flicked the browser shut as Lisa walked in, a towel drooped slackly around her, her hair still dripping water onto her bare shoulders.

DesTime.




1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

Welcome to the Blogel Blog Ring. Thanks!

January 11, 2005 12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home